The Versaponic® Injection feed system utilizes 2.5 gallon containers that sit atop a 20 gallon reservoir. This system affords the user the ability to keep large stock plants separate from their cutting production garden, or to simply keep large production plants in a self-contained area. The 20 gallon reservoir ensures that even if the user leaves for a few days the reservoir will not run dry. The injection feed system is not only ideal for larger vegetable, fruit, and flowered plants, but is also ideal for a “container herb garden”. This can be accomplished by planting the entire container site with your favorite herbs or spices. The injection method of nutrient delivery this system incorporates, feeds the plants by providing a stream of nutrient rich water directly to the root zone incrementally on a timer, thus guaranteeing access to nutrients at all times.
- Comes standard with six or eight – 2.5 gallon containers. (Expandable up to 12 site.)
- 20 gallon reservoir with drain.
- Reservoir cover allows containers to rest directly on top of system minimizing the system footprint.
- Recessed cover junction eliminates water evaporation and prevents bugs/contaminants from getting in.
- Container-sites are designed in such a way that when using the insert provided there is a two inch mini-reservoir in the bottom of each container. This design feature could potentially save your plants in the event of power failure by providing your plants with a limited water-supply.
- Drip lines are easy to flush, low maintenance, and replaceable.
• 6 or 8 containers
• Pump and sprayer manifold
• Tubing and drip emitters
• 20 gallon reservoir
• Plastic plate reservoir cover
• Weight: 32.5 lbs
• Dimensions: 46″ Long x 24″ Wide x 15″ Tall
• Made from food-grade materials.