What separates this cloner from other cloners on the market is not only the air-driven, venturi-design, but also the unique way in which the user can completely transform it into another by simply replacing the upper growth chamber (top). The variety of tops turn this from an Aero-Cloner to a Seed-Starter in multiple site sizes and finally into a Drip-System that can support some of the largest plant specimens with ease. The most significant difference of the Venturiponic® Clone System is that it is driven by Venturi-Misters® that utilize an external air-pump that brings fresh air into the rooting chamber, rather than a submersible water-pump that requires depth to operate and produces heat when on. This innovation eliminates the need for a fan or other such cooling apparatus like in some systems due to the heat produced by the water-pump. The combining of air and nutrient-rich water inside the mister-head results in cooler temperatures at the root zone. Cooler temperatures in the reservoir allow for higher concentrations of oxygen. The addition of a humidity dome keeps foliage at optimal humidity levels during the rooting stage.
The Venturiponic® Clone System is a breakthrough in cloning technology. The success of the system is a combination of the Venturi-Mister® and the form-follows-function design of the cloning unit. The Venturiponic® Clone System has two growth chambers and a humidity dome that fit together in such a way as to prevent bugs from gaining access to both the foliage and the roots. The dome also prevents the loss of vital humidity needed for the early development of seedlings and cuttings. The system has an air based nutrient delivery system that allows operation on a fraction of the amount of water required to run a submersible pump, which is what most other clone systems currently use. The air pump sits outside the reservoir, so when in operation it actually cools the water delivered to the roots instead of heating it. This is due to the intake of fresh air and the bombardment in the mister head. This method conserves water, greatly reduces waste, and uses far less nutrients as a result. The Venturiponic® is a clone chamber that you can start seeds in as well. It can be used with or without neoprene, net-cups, and grow media.
Venturiponics® as a technological field of hydroponics, solves many critical issues in the industry including:
- Submersible water pumps rely on submersion in several inches of water to operate. As a result, submersible water pumps need significantly more water to run than what is needed to sustain healthy plants.
- When you put a water pump in the reservoir you are putting an electric device under water. We are not suggesting that this will result in harm, we are only saying that it is an additional risk that can be avoided.
- Submersible pumps generate heat as a byproduct of the motor’s operation in order to pump water to the sprayers. More often than not the reservoir benefits from being cool not hot.
- Submersible pumps process anything that resides in the reservoir. They essentially act as a blender, chopping the nutrients apart with blades and friction. The open nature of the Venturi-Misters® gently propel the nutrients to the plant-roots.
- Unlike water pumps that heat the reservoir, the Venturi-Mister® when in operation has a cooling action that lowers the temperature of the water. It also increases humidity while lowering the air-temp!
Venturiponic® System Features:
- Upper Growth Chamber available in 6, 8, 40, 72 & 200 site sizes, along with the option of a custom top you can modify to meet your own individual needs.
- No moving parts and attention to design makes for easy cleanup with a standard aquarium brush in minutes.
- The versatile nature of the design allows the user to make modifications, customizations and complete conversions by adding or taking away a single piece rather than purchasing a whole other system.
- Retail packages arrive complete with plumbing, pumps, net-pots, etc.
- Modular design allows user to customize their growing experience in a most unique way.
- “Nesting” feature reduces the profile of the system allowing for UPS or Fedex delivery.
- Weight: apx 27 lbs
- Dimensions: 46″ Long x 24″ Wide x 10.5″ Tall
- Made in America from food-grade, recycled, ABS with a UV inhibitor for years of easy use and clean-up. Can be used indoors or out.